Saturday, April 19, 2014

SHARING A RESOURCE WITH POETS

I've been working on these bookmarks for a long long time now.

CLICK HERE FOR A LOT OF AMAZING HELPFUL POETRY STUFF

My bright idea has been to start saving awesome poetry links and organizing them.  It'll never be perfect, but from time to time I click alphabetize on them cuz why not or try to sort out stuff that hasn't made it into a folder yet.

Anyway, within you have some general poetry related stuff, and then folders.  One is links to super amazing awesome poetry if you want to have a read or watch a video.  One is a folder with links to amazing sites for prompts.  One is a folder of links to publishers and publishing resources.  There's a folder of scholarships and a folder of advice.

Share it if you'd like, but please let people know (and know yourself, too) that I'm always looking to tighten this resource up so if you have stuff I should add holler back, or find a link to a dead end let me know.

1 comment:

Taidgh Lynch said...

It looks great! A lot of helpful links. I'm sure you could be adding to the list indefinitely. Thanks for sharing!